PREDICTING FORUM

_____________________________________THE FORUM OF PREDICTING________________________________________
_________________________Mayan Calendar__Sign of The End__Welcome to Evolution 2012_________________________

Monday, January 7, 2013

I PREDICT

I Predict
I see in dreams (and nightmares)
I visualize with telepathy

My predictions and visions come to me in  poems and night dreams

Sometimes they touch my personal life, home and family
Sometimes they are for the world

I do not make an effort to "see" what happened somewhere or what will happen
in the future
I dream a lot and my dreams are like movies that I can stop and continue in the same night or next night or sometimes weeks from now
The main thing is that I can remember my dreams when I wake up
This dreams can help sometimes make a painting, a poem,
or any work
or subject I am interested in.

The truth is that I like to sleep at night and have dreams and even nightmares
This is helping me a lot in my life

Every one should try to remember his dreams when he wakes up
May be he is dreaming the location of a tresor,or someone he will meet,or a work of art,or the solution for a problem

Dreams and Predictions are like movies:
They help us sometimes make judgements in our life

If you dream you don't have to worry about bad things if they will happen
You've been warned before.




No comments:

Post a Comment