PREDICTING FORUM

_____________________________________THE FORUM OF PREDICTING________________________________________
_________________________Mayan Calendar__Sign of The End__Welcome to Evolution 2012_________________________

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

POPE FRANCIS I - PETRUS ROMANUS


Is the pope Francis I Petrus Romanus?

It is not the name or it's roots or origin that is the issue.

In the Malachi predictions every pope have it's own sign and hidden code

In the present case of Pope Francis I think the code should be the deeds and the speech.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.


    Feel free to surf to my blog ... 영화

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete