PREDICTING FORUM

_____________________________________THE FORUM OF PREDICTING________________________________________
_________________________Mayan Calendar__Sign of The End__Welcome to Evolution 2012_________________________

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Story with Predictions

MY STORY WITH PREDICTIONS

My story with predictions began years ago when I was in school.
During holidays vacations I studied cards games and poker.
I liked to predict which playing card could possibly come after the one I just opened.
For me it was an exercise that opened my eyes wide open on the prediction word.
And the chances for me to know the exact color and number of a closed card were getting better and better.

At the end of one month of daily training for 3 or 4 hours, the margin of failure was becoming very narrow.
I could predict 90 per cent of any closed card that was to be opened.
To me it was something amazing but scary.
My exercise extended also to nerds, and after a while the same result of 90 % begun to show up.

I can see the cards
So what about the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment