PREDICTING FORUM

_____________________________________THE FORUM OF PREDICTING________________________________________
_________________________Mayan Calendar__Sign of The End__Welcome to Evolution 2012_________________________

Thursday, February 23, 2012

PREDICTOR : A MESSENGER, A PROPHET OR A MADMAN


PREDICTIONS,MADNESS,PROPHECIES
IS THE PREDICTOR A MESSENGER? 
The conspiracy theory

When I was in my teens, I was feeling that I don't belong to this earth. I was feeling persecuted. I thought I had a very important role, and, of course, I was a messenger.

That is a Bible concept. So I saw myself as being a messenger or having a special function. I still have all these feelings but now adjusted and covered from my friends and surronding to try to go on with my practical everyday life.

I had an imaginary woman in my thoughts that I spoke to every time I was alone or in distress.
She was the one that was feeding me with the messages.

I had this feeling of persecution. I had the idea that some of the people saw me  as an Alien or at least not a normal human. I saw it in terms of there being supporters, but also many who will stir at me and begin to talk about my presence, and so I would think that if I was put apart, it would beto stop me from being the Messenger.
I still have the same conspiracy feelings and every time something I do  is opposed or stopped by others I will see it as conspiracy.
I had in mind that groups of people are into this thing and that I was the one to be shut down.

I KNOW THAT  I WILL RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM ABOVE. I will get a divine revelation by seeing something that would appear.
I don't make actions for free in my life
Every action every word I speak is a calculated message from Above 
My life has one purpose: make others hear and see.
What?
For me, coincidences , small or great are messages from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment